- All our products are carefully checked for proper sealing before dispatch.
- Due to the nature of the products we carry, goods sold are not refundable.
- If you have placed a wrong quantity, let us know by indicating the error in the reply to the order confirmation email and we will rectify the issue.
- For collars, clothing, and other accessories, please check the size chart and use a measuring tape to measure your furkid before purchase.
- If your item is damaged or defective, please take a photo and send it to us.
- For any exchanges due to no fault of ours, a processing fee of $10 will be charged. For pre-orders, a processing fee of $30 will be charged.
- Please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. We regret that we will not be able to process any replacement or refund request beyond 3 days after you have received your order.
- Returns, exchanges or refunds are not accepted when the item has been opened, worn, or used. Items need to be in their original packaging with labels intact to be eligible for exchange.
- Exchanges can only be done once. There will be no further exchange nor refund beyond the first exchange.
Yes, we currently ship to Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Russia. You will be able to see the shipping fee when you select your country upon checking out.
For other countries, please email us your order and delivery address at [email protected] for us to assist with a shipping quote.
Unless otherwise stated, all products are made in Japan. Some products may be made by a Japanese company but manufactured outside of Japan. This would be clearly indicated in the product description.
There are a few exceptions.
Our Purifying Detachable Shower Head is not made in Japan. We sourced it to enable the use of the Grooming Tab. The original detachable shower head from the manufacturers will cost fifteen times more. This will affect the acceptance rate for such a product.
Groomers-only products have to be used with precision and skill to yield results. Certain products are only suited for professional use due to their nature. Products deemed usable by end users are available to both groomers and end users if consumer-pack sizes are available. Professional-use products tend to come in bulk sizes that can only be used up before the expiry date by those who run a grooming business.