Hakkou48 is a mixture of a total of 48 different fruits, vegetables and herbs. Carefully selected for their nutritional properties, they are first fermented, then dehydrated and processed into powder for quick absorption. This natural food supplement provides our furkids with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential nutrients often lacking in their meals. More importantly, the plant enzymes help breakdown and absorb more nutrients from their food. It also nourishes and helps in healing and recovery.
Picky eaters will be enticed by the aroma from this power mix as it’s proven to be highly appetite-inducing. The Hakkou48 Ultra Topper is especially recommended for those with weak stomaches, constipation, weight issues, dull fur, tear stains, poor appetite and weak or ill furkids. It is free from preservatives and additives.
RECOMMENDED DAILY SERVING
Small breeds or cats: > 10g ( around 1 teaspoon)
Medium breeds: >20g (around 2-3 teaspoons)
Large breeds: >30g (around 3-4 teaspoons)
– As the fermentation bacteria is alive, please avoid temperatures above 60 degrees.
– The substance in garlic & onions that may cause anaemia for pets is already broken down and no longer present.
– Avoid sunlight and store in a cool, dry area, such as the refrigerator.
– Try to finish as soon as possible after opening.
Fermented extract of selected fruits, vegetables and herbs
- Fruits: apple, carrot, banana, pear, orange skin, grape, strawberry
- Vegetables: radish, cabbage, chinese cabbage, lettuce, spinach, celery, cucumber, pea, pumpkin, tomato, green pepper, eggplant, asparagus, turnip, Japanese knotweed sprout, sugar beet, lotus root, burdock root, shiitake, enoki mushroom, kelp, wakame
- Herbs: ginger, onion, garlic, clover, chrysanthemum, fuki shoot, dandelion, mugwort, Japanese parsley, chives, todomatsu leaf, perilla leaf, mitsuba, udo, sasa veitchii, obako, asatsuki, cedar leaf, pine
Crude protein 5.8%,
Crude fat 0.8%,
Crude fiber 6.5%
Crude ash content 3.5%
Water content 4.9%
Calories 344 kcal / 100 g
Made in Japan
About Ultra Topper
Adding toppings to your pet’s food not only enhances with flavours, it also provides supplementary nutrition. Just like us humans, it’s difficult for furkids to get enough vitamins and minerals through their usual diet. For example, puppies and kittens need more calcium while senior dogs and cats need more nutrients for their legs.
We’ve made it easier to liven up your pet’s usual meal with a variety of super food toppings! Simply shake a little topping into your pet’s meal to bring a little surprise and variety to your pet’s meal. Our pets have sharp noses and can smell every ingredient. Quality toppings can induce better appetite and improve their health.
Our toppings are all human-grade ingredients sourced from Japan. No additives or preservatives are added.